TANKLESS WATER HEATER SERVICES FOR FORT COLLINS, LOVELAND AND GREELEY RESIDENTS
A tankless hot water heater offers many advantages, including government tax credits:
Advantage #1: Long-Term Energy Savings
Because water is heated only when it is needed, there is no wasteful heating of water, saving tons on your energy bill. With a tank, water is kept hot all day even if it never gets used and heat loss through the tank walls will result in a continual energy drain.
Advantage #2: Unlimited Hot Water
With a traditional tank, the amount of hot water available is limited by the capacity of the tank. But with a tankless water heater, water is heated while passing through the system, creating an unlimited supply of hot water.
Advantage #3: Less Physical Space
Most tankless water heaters can be mounted on a wall or even internally in a building’s structure. This means less physical space has to be dedicated to heating water. Even systems that can’t be mounted on walls take up less space than a traditional water heater.
How does it work?
- A hot water tap is turned on.
- Cold water enters the heater and the flow sensor detects the water flow.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger. The dual flame burner heats the water to the desired temperature.
- The tankless water heater provides an endless stream of hot water. When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts off.